Many of us wants to party with friends or enjoy social drinks in this fast-paced lifestyle. Every party night is followed by a hangover and regular consumption can cause damage to liver. This happens because when alcohol is consumed, it is mostly gets converted into acetaldehyde. Higher amounts of acetaldehyde in the body cause nausea, vomiting, or stomach pain, which is commonly referred to as a hangover.
Our liver plays an important role to detox our body after alcohol consumption. Our team of Doctors and Pharmacists developed an Anti-hangover Ayurvedic medicine, NOHANGOVER, to avoid the hangover in the morning and regularly taking this Ayurvedic Medicine will help your liver to function normally and prevent it from the damage caused by acetaldehyde after alcohol consumption. We have come up with a hangover kit that will help you to keep partying while protecting your liver without any side effects.
NOHANGOVER Herbal Treat is an ayurvedic medicine for liver protection which detoxify the toxic substances developed due to alcohol consumption by rapidly eliminating acetaldehyde from the blood. This polyherbal capsule contains herbal extracts of Kutki, Kalmegh, Kasni, Haldi, Bhui Amla, Guduchi, Neem, Draksha, Shatavari, Pittapapda and Khajur.
With natural ingredients, you can party when and how you want. Adived Nohangover capsule is the best anti hangover supplement to stay fresh the very next morning.
Good to know:
- Ayurvedic NOHANGOVER kit for hangover prevention and liver safety.
- There are no side effects.
- It accelerates the healing process and easily restores the feeling of being normal.
- Long-term protection for the liver against the harms caused by alcohol consumption.
- Aids in the rapid elimination of acetaldehyde, a major poison that causes hangover and liver damage.
- Prevents hangovers and their associated symptoms such as dizziness, headache, exhaustion, and nausea.
Benefits of Kutki:
- Kutki is considered Ayurveda’s best liver protector. It facilitates body detoxification through the liver by boosting the activity of antioxidants and enzymes.
- It encourages healthy liver functioning by allowing adequate bile (liver enzyme) flow and intestinal detoxification.
- Kutki’s bitter-based, calming properties make it an ideal and gentle way to treat most pitta imbalances of the liver and spleen.
Benefits of Kalmegh:
- Kalmegh is useful in the treatment of liver damage caused by alcohol consumption.
- Kalmegh is well known for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and hepato-protective properties.
- It also protects the liver cells from free radical damage.
Benefits of Kasni:
- Kasani is a beneficial herb that can be used as a liver tonic to alleviate hangover symptoms caused by excessive alcohol consumption.
- It functions by balancing Pitta. Kasani enhances metabolism by enhancing the digestive system as well as liver functioning, which is the primary site of metabolism in the body.
Benefits of Bhui Amla:
- Bhui Amla has hepatoprotective action by reducing Kapha & Pitta Dosha
- Bhui Amla removes toxins (Visha) from the blood and detoxify the body
Benefits of Guduchi(Giloy):
- Guduchi maintains healthy functioning of body by balancing tridosha, dhatu & mala.
- Acts as detoxifier by removing toxins (ama) from the body
Benefits of Draksha:
- Draksha extract has potent antioxidant effect which protects body damage from free radicals.
- Frequent urination after consuming alcohol makes body dehydrated and loss of essential minerals, Draksha is a great source of minerals like Copper, Potassium, Manganese etc. that balances the body requirement and maintains our energy.
Benefits of Khajura:
- Khajura reduces the burning sensation in the stomach and helps in treating oedema
- Khajura with pomegranate is used to treat the complications of chronic alcoholism
Benefits of Shatavari:
- Shatavari is a herbal treat for easing alcohol withdrawal symptoms.
- It has adaptogenic characteristics. This reduces the likelihood of experiencing withdrawal effects associated with alcohol withdrawal.
Benefits of Pittapapada:
- Pittapapada aids in the management of vomiting by reducing acidity and enhancing digestion.
- It has Pitta and Kapha balancing properties which help in body detox.
- Vomiting is caused by an imbalance of all three doshas, particularly Pitta and Kapha.
- Doshas become imbalanced as a result of different dietary patterns such as consuming alcohol.
How to Use NOHANGOVER Capsules (Dose):
- Take one capsule before your first peg of drink.
- We need to remember to take NOHANGOVER capsule at the start of partying and not after the partying. It will be very late if you take it in the morning after partying in the night because till that time much of toxins would have affected your body. So, we have to take NOHANGOVER anti-hangover capsule at the start of drink and prevent the liver from toxins.